Website is 24*7 storefront that works for your business. They play a very important role in the branding, marketing and sale of your business. It has become a sign of business legitimacy. Anytime a customer or anyone for that matter hears about your business the first thing they do is check out your website.
Think about it, anytime you buy something, or want to know about a service that a company offers, you check out their website to check not only the product or service, but what the business is, are they trustworthy? How do others find their service?
Creating a website that is easy to navigate, understand and use for the viewers is of the utmost importance. On average users just wait for about 5 seconds before they close the website tab. It is also important to provide them with information in the easiest way possible. Gone are the days of long pages and complex content.
In this day and age, almost everybody has a smartphone that they use to click on one link to next. Your website should be responsive to smart phone based browsers or you will tend to lose a lot of users.
Keeping all the above things in mind, and working with hundreds of clients we have developed a system that helps your website to achieve your business goals Here’s how we make sure we deliver a website that works for you:
- Understanding why you need a website:
For every business, the need and end goal of a website is completely different. Getting to know your brand through a thorough and unique discovery process is the first step. Understanding the need behind your website, whether the goal is to create brand awareness, drive traffic or increase sales, a priority needs to be set whilst catering to all the other variables in some way.
- Discovery Session:
Through client interviews, customer interviews, competitor research, SWOT analysis, current positives and negatives of the website and business, the final discovery session content is formulated.
All the above material helps us to finally ideate and create a concept for the website, around which the design and content is crafted. The concept is unique and based on the priority of the brand and its website.
- Layout (wireframe):
Creating a structure for how the website should look, the framework of pages, links, content, etc is created.
- Visual design:
Once the framework is done, we create and design the actual website. This includes the color schemes and uploading the content. Showcasing the attributes and value of the brand through the colors, buttons, fonts and images.
- Development and Testing:
We build a functional interactive website which can go online. It is tested on cross browsers and thoroughly vetted to make sure it is without any glitches and performs as expected.
Want to see our work? Click here
- Understanding why you need a website?- With your help, we try to understand what end goal will the website serve for the business in the discovery session.
Slide3: Discovery Session
- Concept: Once we understand the client’s business, it’s SWOT, the target market and the current positives and negatives of their website, we ideate to create a concept to skillfully portray the client’s business.
- Website Architecture: Once the concept is ready, we decide the number of pages, sections and the interlinking pages to be included in the site. All these are customized according to the vast research conducted for the client.
- Visual design: Once the framework is done, we create and design the actual website. This includes the color schemes and uploading the content. Showcasing the attributes and value of the brand through the colors, buttons, fonts and images.